President & Investment Executive
MIRUS (MEER-us) adj. 1. Latin for wonderful, above all others, amazing, astonishing
Mark is President of MIRUS Financial Partners.
Having entered the financial services industry in 1995, Mark has built a clientele that consists of individuals, families, non-profits and small business owners. His practice focuses on the advantages of asset management and “wrap fee” programs through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC. Knowledge and experience play key roles in helping Mark’s clients more effectively work toward their financial goals.
And, you can find him in Fine Living Lancaster Magazine and the Institutional Parking Institute’s Magazine as he is their financial columnist.
A longtime resident of Lancaster, PA, Mark is active in the community. (Please see list below)
- 27 years of experience in the Investment Advisory, Financial Planning, Estate, Charitable Estate & Business Succession Planning
- Guest speaker for the Lancaster County Bar Association
- Member: Financial Planning Association of Central Pennsylvania
- Member: Lancaster County Estate Planning Council
Community Involvement:Director: Lancaster City Parking Authority: Chairman of the Board
- Director: National Association of Charitable Gift Planners
- Director: Susquehanna Valley Council of Charitable Gift Planners
- Director: HACC Foundation Planned Giving Committee
- Director: Lancaster General Hospital (LGH) Penn Medicine Foundation, Planned Giving Committee
- Director: Pennsylvania Parking Association; Vice President (Immediate Past President; 6 years)
8 N. Queen St.
17603 United States