President & Investment Executive
MIRUS (MEER-us) adj. 1. Latin for wonderful, above all others, amazing, astonishing
Mark is President of MIRUS Financial Partners.
Having entered the financial services industry in 1995, Mark has built a clientele that consists of individuals, families, non-profits and small business owners. His practice focuses on the advantages of asset management and “wrap fee” programs through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC. Knowledge and experience play key roles in helping Mark’s clients more effectively work toward their financial goals.
And, you can find him in Fine Living Lancaster Magazine and the Institutional Parking Institute’s Magazine as he is their financial columnist.
A longtime resident of Lancaster, PA, Mark is active in the community. (Please see list below)
- 22 years of experience in the Investment Advisory, Financial Planning, Estate, Charitable Estate & Business Succession Planning
- Guest speaker for the Lancaster County Bar Association
- Member: Financial Planning Association of Central Pennsylvania
- Member: Lancaster County Estate Planning Council
Community Involvement:Director: Lancaster City Parking Authority: Chairman of the Board
- Director: Lancaster City Parking Authority: Chairman of the Board
- Director: Pennsylvania Parking Association; President
- Director: Susquehanna Valley Planned Giving Council
- Director: Planned Giving Committee, Boy Scouts of America
- Director: HACC Foundation Planned Giving Committee
- Director: LGH Foundation, Planned Giving Foundation Board Committee
- Member: CV Buckskins Boosters Capital Campaign; Steering Committee